Friday, December 02, 2005

Round two...so what?!


So I'm super stressed because I am taking the LSAT again tomorrow in Morgantown. I am hoping a do better this time around. I am not at all happy with my first score and I doubt I will get in anywhere unless they need some stupid people to balance out all the smart kids. *Sigh* Can you tell I'm scared shitless? This is my last chance to take this stupid thing or I will just sit out a year and try again. I studied a lot over break and took a practice test and raised my score 3 points. So I hope I can do better than 3 points tomorrow. I wasn't nervous at all the first time I took it and I thought I was doing alright, but the logic killed me. I actually did best on the analytical stuff which is weird since I normally do bad with that kind of thing. But people- pray for me. Unfortunately, I don't have a plan b. I don't know what else to do with my life. I'm sure there's plenty of things I could do, and do extremely well, but I really would rather just get into law school and do what I have been in school for the past 3 1/2 years to do. Grr...nothing is easy in life...and the LSAT was made to cause more grief. : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home